You will be missed. I hope you finally found some peace up there. I’ll look up to the sky once in a while and smile, i hope you will look down then, and smile back. R.i.p Frank
I want to know if I’m the only one.
sooooo many times.
The amount of notes makes me sad
Wow the number makes me sad.
Alright, let’s analyze this shall we?
- It is all of their faces combined (possibly Matt/Bob’s too?) to show how it is about the band and not any one person.
- The Roman numerals are for 2013. More emphasis on the death date of the band besides the title.
- There is a crumpled up picture of the band at the bottom of the tombstone. An image taken from the Bullets era.
- It looks like a can of red spray paint beside it as well. Assumedly spray paint given that there is faded red on the tombstone. The red could be symbolic of Revenge era as well.
- The red words read “We all go to hell” (Obviously “Mama” will be on this album-but it’s also another allusion to death)
- It is obviously in a California graveyard as there are palm trees and pine trees growing near each other, which is common of California. This is symbolic of Danger days.
- Revenge era is present in the whole premise of the tombstones and cross in the background.
Beyond the allusions to their four albums there is symbolism to be had as well:
- The tombstone is severed and broken. Time has weathered it away quite a bit.
- The tombstone is also the only stone facing in this direction. Symbolic of how they never followed the prescribed regiment that bands usually do. They were different and went against the current.
- The remnants around the tombstone (the crumpled image, the can, the flowers) are meant to show how only a few people have been near it in recent years, and even those have been few and far in-between.
- Stains. Again emphasizing the passage of time. Not only are there recent stains but there are layers and layers of these stains. Gathering from the other signs of age, one can estimate it’s about 50 years aged.
- The dreary sky and setting are obviously just meant to incorporate the natural sorrow of death.
- All of this would indicate that they are long forgotten and unimportant and at a complete end (emphasized by “the end”). HOWEVER. The title is “May Death Never Stop You” which redefines the symbolism of the image. The title indicates that the idea of the band thrives on and thusly, the band itself is forgotten, not the idea. The tombstone is disheveled because those that may visit it are too busy fueling the idea.
I don’t know whether or not to cheer or cry or both or die…
guys can you give me some constructive criticism for how i can make my account better?
She lost herself within the man that she thought she was going to marry. She lost herself after the weeks of not eating after seeing the man of her dreams walk out of her life, she lost herself everyday after he left thinking about him, torturing her mind. She lost herself when she was left to continue life alone, without the person she thought would carry her through life. Don’t tell me anything about Miley Cyrus, when you don’t know what she’s going through or how she feels. Because none of us do. I don’t know and I’m just assuming. But for you all to judge someone so quickly just by the way she’s acting, doesn’t mean she’s a ‘slut’ or a ‘whore’ or is on drugs. Maybe she’s hurting, maybe she’s asking for help in all the wrong ways. Maybe she’s so desperate for Liam to love her again that she’s making a fool of herself. I’m not saying what she is doing recently is okay, because it’s not and that’s sad. But I’m just asking for you all to think deeper, before you even question her. “Wrecking ball” is so fucking emotional, it makes you forget she ever did anything inappropriate.. I will always love Miley Cyrus. I will never stop being her fan and if she needed a hand up back to reality and onto her feet. I wouldn’t say no.
This makes me completely reevaluate my opinion of her.
finally someone can properly put it into words